We are currently searching for candidates to join our distributed team as Product Line Manager (PLM). The candidate must have proven their ability and track record to drive product requirements for Service Provider Networking technology. The candidate must also have the ability to engage with strategic customers, work with vendors and partners, and drive market requirements from definition to delivery in the Service Provider Networking space.
- Define Market Requirements (MRD) - Define solutions with sustainable differentiation based on customer needs, competition and market analysis.
- Work with engineering to ensure the successful delivery of products and software on schedule.
- Support Field Sales - support key account activity with our Sales team.
- Gather customer feedback to understand key issues/needs and trends in the customer base. Conduct market analysis to get a broader sense of the market and competitive product use.
- Develop and deliver product presentations for strategic customers.
- Develop product collaterals for product launch and product life cycle.
- Product forecast and demand planning.
- Strong communication skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of service provider networking technology fundamentals.
- Experience with service provider network architectures and/or operations.
- Familiarity with network protocols such as OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MPLS, L3VPN, Segment Routing, EVPN, YANG / NETCONF, and/or Ethernet OAM.
- Technical knowledge with Virtual Machines, Containers, Forwarding architectures, Routing Policies, QoS, Multicast.
- Technical knowledge in routing technologies and network automation/Dev ops.
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions.
- Experience with Free Range Routing (FRR) or other host-based routing stacks.
- Experience with server virtualization such as Linux KVM / Libvirt, Linux containers (e.g. Docker), and/or Apache Mesos.
- Experience in professional services engagements involving integrations with various components in system management and network orchestration/automation space.